Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy day to all you blog readin' folks!

Finished up the workout last night and was so extremely tired. What was left (20 minutes) took around 30 to finish because I kept taking breaks! Some people are concerned that with exercising and walking that I'm not taking in enough calories to keep the body out of "starvation" mode. What do you all think? I think ~ 1200 to 1500 is plenty but I'd be interested in hearing others' thoughts as well.

I'll do some cardio tonight--I'll make it interesting by starting a new book I have. It's easy to read while doing the recumbent bike.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger NineCats said...

Sounds like you're doing a great job with the diet and exercise!

Would you send some of that determination to NJ?

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Tiny said...

And to Iowa? And maybe a can of Whipass that'll open itself on me if I don't get up and do something pretty soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home