Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm so boring. or busy. I can't really decide why I haven't blogged in a while. Probably a little of both (with more emphasis on the boring part than the busy parts).

So, we're back home and settling in after John's hospital stay. Of course, I caught this god awful cold while sitting near the air vents in his 60 degree ICU room. Why do patients need it to be so cold after surgery anyway? I've never figured that out. I don't think the cold wards off the pneumonia that everyone is scared of getting afterwards. I. do. not. know.

I read this deep thought and thought about John's surgery. Not the dying part...just the other parts and thought it was funny.

If I was a doctor operating on a patient, and he died on me, and his spirit was hovering above his own body, looking down on it, I would take out a hundred dollar bill, flash it at the spirit, and then stuff it in the hand of the dead body. This would coax the spirit to return to his body. If that didn't work, I'd put the body's hand on the breast of a nurse. That oughta do it. In any case, I'd take the hundred dollar bill back before he woke up.

Of course, I'm just warped like that.

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger NineCats said...

I never understood the cold temp thing either. Glad everything is going well in WV!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Budgyrl said...

That is one funny deep thought! I love me some Jack Handy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home