Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today is a good day. I guess most days are good days if you want them to be but today is pretty good. I leave on Friday morning for Bristol!

Most people don't understand my excitement and love for NASCAR. I guess I don't seem the "type" --whatever that means. It's in my blood. I sincerely got excited, at the theater while we were watching Cars, when they started up the cartoon engines. (Sorry Ethel, that sentence is pathetic!) Anyway, the thrill of the crowd, the roar of the engines, the smell of the rubber--that's like a sweet, sweet Heaven to me.

Anyway, this is my little tribute to Nascar and all the folks who make it what it is. The fans, the drivers, even the sanctioning body--

Maybe John can think up a Budweiser salute to Nascar and everything it includes.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Staci said...

I totally get it. But you already knew that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home